benshi.ai's mission is to reduce health inequalities in low and middle income countries through advanced AI technology.
We seek data scientists to push the boundaries of AI in Global Health. We are interested in individuals with a solid background in statistical analysis and machine learning with experience in applying those techniques to mobile behavioral logs. You will be carrying out research on personalized recommendation systems, survival analysis, demand forecasting and reinforcement learning.
If you are passionate about using data science to improve health outcomes, you think product and are excited about using your skills to improve the world, we want to meet you!
- Development of data science models to predict user behaviour with the goal be in production in our machine learning platform
- Analysis of raw data and data preparation to create pipelines and robust features
- Identify and formulate problems, understand end user goals and independently conduct high-quality research
- BSc/BEng degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or related fields; or equivalent technical proficiency
- Solid coding skills in Python
- MSc/MEng or PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or related fields; or equivalent professional or research experience
- 8+ data science experience
- Experience with databricks and mlflow
- Experience with spark
- Experience in time series forecasting, survival analysis, ensemble learning, recommendation systems and/or natural language processing
- Experience in deep learning and its frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Theano...)
How to Apply
Please send your CV/Resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our application process involves the following steps:
- Reception of CV at email@example.com
- CV/Resume review
- Technical assessment (this will be in form of a test)
- Technical assessment review
- Interview(s) (depending on the outcome of the technical assessment)