- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable typescript code.
- Build or integrate UI elements that work seeming less with the serverside-logic.
- IdenAfy and resolve boalenecks and bugs in an opAmized manner.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new and exisAng features.
- Help maintain and review code quality.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
- Share knowledge in the team and let others learn from your experience
- 3+ year experience in Angular11+ programming language with TypeScript and VanillaJS
- Experience in test-driven or behaviour-driven so3ware development
- Experience with Jest and Cypress or comparable test frameworks
- Experience with Capacitor or related cross-plagorm frameworks for building iOS,Android and Web applicaAons
- Code opAmizaAon and performance improvements
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Willingness to work in an agile environment where only constant is change
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience in test driven or behaviour driven development and tesAng tools
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with Bootstrap in Angular
- Experience with Cloud Service Providers
- Experience with Agile Development / Scrum
- Experience with GITLab, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins
- Experience with ConAnuous IntegraAon & ConAnuous Deployment
Employment Type: Full Ame, 30-40 hours/week - REMOTE. Candidate must have good internet and a computer.
How to Apply
Kindly submit your applications on - www.plugin-Africa.com