You’ll work as part of a team to develop an application designed to evaluate and ultimately to train artificial intelligence models for medical applications. Working with colleagues on at least three continents, you’ll build software that needs to satisfy unusually intense security requirements.
- Extremely proficient in Python development(Django is a plus)
- Thorough understanding of security principles and their application in an enterprise IT environment - familiarity with modern cryptographic primitives and confidential computing environments with hardware-based roots of trust is very desirable.
- Knowledge & experience with Docker, docker-compose
- Knowledge and/or experience with API development and automation.
- Knowledge and/or prior experience with web applications.
- Experience with performing inference using deep learning models based on PyTorch or Tensorflow is a strong plus
- Analytical model development, implementation, and maintenance
- Security product development / integration
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team (we love the “your problem is my problem” attitude)
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested in getting in touch? We try to be a "show, don't tell" kind of company, so while we'll definitely read your CV, we would really love to read GitHub, code >> credentials. Write to us! email@example.com!