Our client, an international NGO that provides high quality sexual & reproductive health services and is heavily involved with advocacy to create an enabling environment for safe access for all is looking to recruit a Microsoft 365 Application Analyst. The successful candidate will be part of the Global Information Services (GIS) team offering digital support globally & reporting to the Tech Hub Manager. As the Organisation is committed to creating an inclusive environment, only fully pro-choice candidates will be considered for this position.
• Providing specialist Microsoft 365 support and expertise to the rest of the GIS team and wider business.
• Be the subject matter expert on all aspects of M365 technologies i.e. platform and functionality.
• Offer service and project support of Microsoft tools including MS Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint and Windows 10.
• Help define technical and business use cases for MS technology, within the modern workplace project & M365 team.
• Proactively support the global user community in the use & adoption of M365, upskilling teams & having a regular dialogue.
• Keep abreast of changes to the SaaS platform, reflecting on those documented changes & the impact they could have on adopted systems and services with organisation business.
• Regular support and assist the continuation of the “shifting left” support model, by assisting and building knowledge of the support team.
• Assist with the continuous maintenance of Organisation enterprise agreement with Microsoft & licence portfolio.
• Must have a relevant Bachelors degree.
• Must have Microsoft Windows 10 certifications or equivalent experience.
• Must have Microsoft Office 365 certification or equivalent experience.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of working experience in the system application.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Microsoft 365 Application Analyst will be required.
• Technical understanding of Azure active directory i.e. AAD, MFA, modern application protection and presentation.
• Understanding of EMS & intune technologies i.e. how they will be deployed within a distributed business environment.
• Working knowledge of Windows Server (2012, 2016,2019).
• Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical colleagues.
• Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3mzux84
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***