Our client, an international NGO that provides high quality sexual & reproductive health services and is heavily involved with advocacy to create an enabling environment for safe access for all is looking to recruit a Tech Hub System Engineer. The successful candidate will be part of the Global Information Services (GIS) team offering digital support globally & reporting to the Tech Hub Manager. As the Organisation is committed to creating an inclusive environment, only fully pro-choice candidates will be considered for this position.
• Responsible for the overall health of the supported IT infrastructure i.e networks, servers, public cloud and telephones.
• Respond to incidents reported into the Tech Hub.
• Monitor IT systems and activity, including proactively identifying & addressing faults.
• Provide support across a wide range of internal applications ranging from client booking systems to mobile management applications.
• Contribute to the development of operational procedures & policies, considering relevant Organisation legislation.
• Ensuring the Tech Hub’s IT environment is compliant with Organisation policies.
• Develop and maintain IT system documentation.
• Must have a relevant Bachelor of Science Degree in IT/Computer science/ Telecommunication/Engineering or equivalent.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years working in IT with 1 year working in 3rd line end-user support role.
• CCNA/CCNP qualification or equivalent.
• Demonstrated network configuration & troubleshooting skills i.e. LAN/WAN/Firewall/Load Balancing).
• Proven knowledge of network security practices.
• Proven understanding of Call Centre Telephony (PABX/PBX) calls flow routing, scripting and CTI integrations.
• Must be an effective communicator with technical and non-technical colleagues.
• Fluent in English both written and verbal.
• Highly developed cultural awareness & ability to work well in an international environment.
• Demonstrate problem-solving & troubleshooting skills.
• Working knowledge of Unix systems, windows servers.
• Some experience in programming and scripting will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3lakHKp