Pezesha is an online marketplace for business loans. We connect MSMEs to affordable working capital and other financial services through a collaborative approach with capital providers.
We have an ambitious growth plan to target 100,000 SMEs over the next 2 years across Africa by enabling them with affordable working capital.
We are operational in Kenya and Ghana and soon other markets in East and West Africa. It is an incredibly exciting time to join us as we enter our next phase of growth!
. Visit our website: https://pezesha.com/ for more information.
Pezesha has a team of 20+ staff in Kenya and Ghana and board team members bring more than 20+ years of market, regulatory and strategy combined experiences with successful Fintech startup exits in the past.
Primary job description
We are looking for Laravel Junior Software developers to join our rockstar tech team in supporting different teams in the day to day operations by;
- Transform technical designs and notes into code
- Collaborate with our existing team in implementing and managing our end to end credit & data platforms
- Be a primary line of support for technical issues
- Quality assurance and testing
- Collaborate with data and operations teams in ensuring our customer needs are met
- Technical training to teams and partners
Required Skills and Experience
- At least two year of multi-dimentional programming be it in PHP using Laravel framework
- At least one year experience in frontend programming with Bootstrap 3+
- At least two year experience in backend programming with Java (server side)
- At least two years experience with SQL
- At least one year experience in native apps programming i.e. Android, IOS
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with third-party API integrations
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging tools
- At least one year experience in Dev Operations
- Added advantage: experience in data science
- At least one year experience in leading internal tech teams
- Leader - Take ownership and responsibility of tasks
- Detailed - Think through the proposed design (solution) approach and documentation before coding
- Disciplined - Estimate and communicate the duration of time to complete tasks
- Agile - Move quickly and easily to resolve issues. Look at short-term approaches that satisfy immediate needs and plan for long term approaches that are more robust
- Humble - Willing to listen and learn
How to Apply
Please send your CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 26/LARAVEL JUNIOR DEVELOPER. The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
In your application kindly add/attach the information below to email@example.com
At least one Object-Oriented project that you have worked on:
Attach your up to date CV
Interviews will be on a rolling basis until 30th October 2021.