Attain Enterprises Solutions Ltd. is a medium sized software development company seeking to recruit fresh IT graduates, or informatics graduates as Implementers for Electronic Medical Records in various medical facilities within the indicated Counties in the Country. The facilities are as below;
1. Runyenjes Level 4 Hospital in Embu
2. Murang'a Level 5 Hospital in Murang’a
3. Karatina Sub County in Nyeri
4. Mutuati SubCounty Hospital in Meru
5. Naivasha District Hospital in Nakuru
6. Marimanti Sub-County Hospital in Tharaka Nithi
7. Kimbimbi Sub County in Kirinyaga
8. Nanyuki District Hospital in Laikipia
9. Engineer District Hospital in Nyandarua
10. Matuu District Hospital in Machakos
11. Mbagathi District Hospital in Nairobi
12. Eldama Ravine Sub County Hospital in Baringo
13. Kapteren Health Center in Elgeyo Marakwet
14. Keringet Health Centre in West Pokot
15. Trans-Mara West Sub-County Hospital in Narok
16. Kapkatet County Hospital in Kericho
17. Bomet Health Centre in Bomet
18. Samburu Referral County Hospital in Samburu
19. Nyamusi Health Center in Nyamira
20. Nyangiela Sub County Hospital in Homabay
21. Rongo Sub County Hospital in Migori
22. Marani Sub County Hospital in Kisii
23. Lumumba Sub County Hospital in Kisumu
24. Sabatia Sub-County Hospital in Vihiga
25. Yala Sub-County Hospital in Siaya
26. Turbo Subcounty Hospital in Uasin Gishu
27. Endebess SubCounty Hospital in Trans Nzoia
28. Shibwe Sub-County Hospital in Kakamega
29. Chwele Sub-County Hospital in Bungoma
30. Nandi Hills County Hospital in Nandi
31. Lodwar County Hospital in Turkana
32. Khunyangu Sub County Hospital in Busia
33. Malindi Sub-County Hospital in
34. Taveta Sub-County Hospital in Taita Taveta
35. Makindu Sub-County Hospital in Makueni
36. Diani Health Centre in Kwale
37. Ruiru Sub-County Hospital in Kiambu
38. Isinya Health Centre in Kajiado
39. Mwingi Sub-County Hospital in Kitui
40. Port Reitz Sub-County Hospital in Mombasa
About the Role
This will be a temporary contract for the period of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop individual project plan for each client implementation, providing a framework for the proactive and successful management of issues, risks and deliverables.
• Continuously communicate with the client program manager and other internal stakeholders to ensure visibility to project status and issues.
• Provide effective phone and email communication to customers, coordinating regular status calls and other activities necessary to motivate and encourage client staff toward project conclusion.
• Provide training to client during implementation.
• Prepare weekly targets and reports and give the latest status of their work
• Escalate issues on time to the supervisor or any other manager.
• Fresh IT Graduate
• Fresh Informatics Graduate
• Must be resident in the regions where the projects are being implemented
How to Apply
Applications should be made through firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the medical facility of preference. Applications with no preferred facility will not be considered.