Attain Enterprises Solutions Ltd. is a medium sized software development company seeking to recruit fresh IT graduates, or informatics graduates as Implementers for Electronic Medical Records in various medical facilities within the Country. The facilities are as below;
SNo Facility Name MFLCODE County
1 Runyenjes Level 4 Hospital 12719 Embu
2 Murang'a Level 5 Hospital 10777 Murang'a
3 Karatina Sub County 10485 Nyeri
4 Mutuati SubCounty Hospital 12605 Meru
5 Naivasha District Hospital 15280 Nakuru
6 Marimanti Sub-County Hospital 12795 Tharaka Nithi
7 Kimbimbi Sub County 10609 Kirinyaga
8 Nanyuki District Hospital 15305 Laikipia
9 Engineer District Hospital 10171 Nyandarua
10 Matuu District Hospital 12488 Machakos
11 Mbagathi District Hospital 13080 Nairobi
12 Eldama Ravine Sub County Hospital 14432 Baringo
13 Kapteren Health Center 14781 Elgeyo Marakwet
14 Keringet Health Centre 14837 West Pokot
15 Trans-Mara West Sub-County Hospital 15739 Narok
16 Kapkatet County Hospital 14706 Kericho
17 Bomet Health Centre 14261 Bomet
18 Samburu Referral County Hospital 15126 Samburu
19 Nyamusi Health Center 13916 Nyamira
20 Nyangiela Sub County Hospital 13926 Homabay
21 Rongo Sub County Hospital 13926 Migori
22 Marani Sub County Hospital 13772 Kisii
23 Lumumba Sub County Hospital 13738 Kisumu
24 Sabatia Sub-County Hospital 16098 Vihiga
25 Yala Sub-County Hospital 14175 Siaya
26 Turbo Subcounty Hospital 15735 Uasin Gishu
27 Endebess SubCounty Hospital 14455 Trans Nzoia
28 Shibwe Sub-County Hospital 16107 Kakamega
29 Chwele Sub-County Hospital 15860 Bungoma
30 Nandi Hills County Hospital 14179 Nandi
31 Lodwar County Hospital 15049 Turkana
32 Khunyangu Sub County Hospital 15939 Busia
33 Malindi Sub-County Hospital 11555 Kilifi
34 Taveta Sub-County Hospital 11840 Taita Taveta
35 Makindu Sub-County Hospital 12455 Makueni
36 Diani Health Centre 11304 Kwale
37 Ruiru Sub-County Hospital 10973 Kiambu
38 Isinya Health Centre 14582 Kajiado
39 Mwingi Sub-County Hospital 12626 Kitui
40 Port Reitz Sub-County Hospital 11740 Mombasa
About the Role
This will be a temporary contract for the period of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop individual project plan for each client implementation, providing a framework for the proactive and successful management of issues, risks and deliverables.
• Continuously communicate with the client program manager and other internal stakeholders to ensure visibility to project status and issues.
• Provide effective phone and email communication to customers, coordinating regular status calls and other activities necessary to motivate and encourage client staff toward project conclusion.
• Provide training to client during implementation.
• Prepare weekly targets and reports and give the latest status of their work
• Escalate issues on time to the supervisor or any other manager.
• Fresh IT Graduate
• Fresh Informatics Graduate
• Must be resident in the regions where the projects are being implemented
How to Apply
Applications should be made through firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the medical facility of preference. Applications with no preferred facility will not be considered.