Duties and Responsibilities
• Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
• Preparation of quality tenders, proposals, quotations for any prospect client.
• Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them.
• Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before the sale.
• Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
• Ensuring that we prepare winning proposals that move successfully through the evaluation process.
• Meeting the targets set in the specific role
• Preparation of concept notes and idea notes.
• Preparing of the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
• Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation
• Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
• Clear communicator
• High Energy Level,
• Excellent writing skills
• Attention to detail
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
2-3 Years Experience on writting ERP Tenders
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org