Pinnoserv Limited is a leading Certified Microsoft partner with Head offices in Nairobi, Kenya. We are currently looking for Dynamics Nav Developers.
The Dynamics NAV Developer will be responsible for a range of development tasks in projects associated with design proposals, testing, feasibility analysis, modelling, sample building etc. He/She will develop and implement new methods, designs and products. He/she will participate in integrated project teams and write technical specifications and analyse / interpret test results.
Dynamics NAV Developer Job Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Qualifications for the Dynamics NAV Developer Job:
- Technical design, development and testing of core modules of Dynamics NAV and add-ons and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- A minimum of 1+ years of professional experience in software development based on MS Dynamics NAV platform and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Certification in Dynamics NAV and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- SQL Certification
- Experience developing for both Classic and Web Client
- SQL setup and configuration for NAV 2013 and later versions
- Dynamics NAV Web Services
- Experience with Dynamics NAV Jobs and Service modules.
- HTML 5 Experience
- .NET & C# Experience
- Exposure in the Sacco sector will be an added advantage
- Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities with ease
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Business, Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
How to Apply
To apply send your detailed CV to email@example.com