TaroWorks is offering a 3-months renewable internship to work closely with the Product Team to help ensure that we release high quality software. A major initiative that will be underway during the internship is to build out a Salesforce.com organization containing the use cases of several clients for use in our testing processes. This project will give the tech-savvy intern hands-on experience with the leading CRM platform in the world, and the offline android application that enables this cloud technology in emerging markets without access to network.
This role is 10% customer facing, and 90% internal. They will be expected to work 40 hours per week. No domestic and international travel is likely.
The Product Intern will report to the Senior Product Manager.
July, 1st 2021
● Improve existing Development and QA processes by supporting the build of sustainable testing resources.
● Work with the Product Manager to develop the Salesforce.com (cloud database) to represent customer use cases.
● Work with the Product Manager to develop the TaroWorks jobs to be executed on a mobile android device to represent customer use cases.
● Develop customer support articles and instructional videos for our customer support site and our YouTube channel.
● Complete projects as assigned to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the Product Management team and the TaroWorks team as a whole.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● A graduate possessing a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
● Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
● Ability to be a self-starter, thrive under pressure, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
● Ability to prioritize and multitask
● Positive and professional demeanor
● Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
● Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
● Available full-time at our office in Nairobi
This is a fixed-term learning opportunity to allow an individual to gain expertise in an occupation or profession of interest. However, TaroWorks will provide reasonable stipend to cater for the intern’s travel expenses to the successful candidate.
TaroWorks Interns are not employees and are not entitled to paid leave, retirement and health benefits.
At TaroWorks, our mission is improving the lives of the underserved through technology that enables better field service. Our system is an offline mobile extension of Salesforce.com, the world’s leading customer relationship management software. TaroWorks LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Grameen Foundation, a US-based non-profit dedicated to helping the world’s poor connect with their potential. Find out more at www.taroworks.org.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “TaroWorks Product Intern” in the subject line and include a cover letter with a statement of why you are interested, and how this opportunity fits in your career goal. No calls please.