TaroWorks is offering a 3-months renewable internship to work closely with the Professional Services Team to help ensure that we set up our customers for success by maintaining high quality user documentation and providing tier 1 technical support. This project will give the tech-savvy intern hands-on experience with the leading CRM platform in the world, and the offline android application that enables this cloud technology in emerging markets without access to network. The successful intern will have meticulous and service-oriented communication skills, both written and verbal.
TaroWorks is an offline mobile extension of the Salesforce platform. Our customers are non-profits and social enterprises that use data to drive their operations in the last mile where there is inconsistent connectivity. TaroWorks customers are in a variety of sectors including but not limited to renewable energy distribution, disaster relief, graduation programs, and WASH.
This role is 90% customer facing, and 10% internal. They will be expected to work 40 hours per week. Travel is unlikely to be required.
The TaroWorks Intern will report to the TaroWorks Consultant.
July 1st, 2020
● Develop an authority on TaroWorks, TaroWorks Enterprise, and Salesforce such that you can resolve customer issues.
● Develop customer support articles and instructional videos for our customer support site and our YouTube channel.
● Respond to client questions, issues, and requests for product features on Zendesk tickets in a timely and professional manner, bringing their ticket to resolution as quickly as possible.
● Log bugs with the development team when applicable and drive the issue to resolution using the voice of the customer in JIRA
● Log feature requests as they arise from clients in JIRA
● Complete projects as assigned to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the Professional Services team and the TaroWorks team.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Excellent writing skills in English (Spanish or French a plus!)
● A graduate possessing a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Engineering or a related business or tech field
● Proven ability to deliver on commitments
● Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and multitask
● Positive and professional demeanor
● Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
● Experience with technical support (Salesforce support a plus!)
● Available full-time based in our office in Nairobi
This is a fixed-term learning opportunity to allow an individual to gain expertise in an occupation or profession of interest. However, TaroWorks will provide reasonable stipend to cater for the intern’s travel expenses to the successful candidate.
TaroWorks Interns are not employees and are not entitled to paid leave, retirement and health benefits.
At TaroWorks, our mission is improving the lives of the underserved through technology that enables better field service. Our system is an offline mobile extension of Salesforce.com, the world’s leading customer relationship management software. TaroWorks LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Grameen Foundation, a US-based non-profit dedicated to helping the world’s poor connect with their potential. Find out more at www.taroworks.org.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply by email to email@example.com. Please put “TaroWorks Services Intern” in the subject line and include a cover letter with a statement of why you are interested, and how this opportunity fits in your career goal. No calls please.