We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
Purpose of the job
•Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support to ensure efficient and effective operation of the solution.
• Perform daily maintenance, troubleshooting tasks and provide technical support according to established procedures.
• Be the primary point of contact to the business unit’s internal and external customers. Activities include maintaining servers and applications; test, release, and deploy applications; provide assistance to other Field Operations Technicians; and answer technical questions.
• Maintain applications in high-availability and production environments.
• Diagnose and resolve system, application and data issues.
• Coordinate service activities with other teams and technical resources.
• Identify and find solutions to address situations requiring urgent attention.
• Troubleshoot performance issues.
• Manage application servers.
• Respond to requests of development team.
• Anticipate & introduce new servicing tools to monitor & troubleshoot applications.
• Provide assistance to field technicians. Answer technical queries.
• Perform and develop monitoring activities.
• Analyze recurring and intermittent problems
• Strong will to adhere to best practices.
Knowledge in one or more of the following fields is a plus
• Tableau desktop & server
• Microsoft SQL server – SSRS/SSAS/SSIS
• Power BI
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent degree in a technical discipline related to IT. Vocational training will be considered.
• At least 2 years of postgraduate experience.
• Experience with multi-national teams, where partition of tasks may spread across several geographical entities.
• Interested in monitoring technology trends and in continuous self-improvement.
• Ability to think strategically and in the long term.
• Good knowledge: Windows, Linux, Java/J2EE, JBoss, SPLUNK, Oracle and SQL
• Working effectively with teams across geographically-distributed Centers of Excellence.
• Providing technology mentoring and guidance to more junior employees.
• Providing clear and accessible technical information to senior management.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively on technical subject matter with non-specialists.
• Good availability for international travels.
• Excellent communication and English language skills.
• Language skills: Fluent in English and local language.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title as the subject