The analyst will be responsible for extracting and analyzing data to inform patient health care in very-low-income communities.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Creating summary data tables/views, descriptive analyses and monitoring tools using Grafana and other tools.
- Creating summary client-level reporting tools for incorporation into BandaGo.
- Creating Banda team-level dashboards and/or clinic client-level dashboards
- Contributing to team discussions regarding:
Provide support with technical writing and editing as required
Possibly building initial prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Best-fit analytic tools.
- Increasing client-level data entry compliance rates
- Driving client best-practice processes through visualized data
- Creating efficiencies and streamlining operations
- This will typically include involvement in some or all of the five-step business analytics process: framing a business question; developing an analytic plan; (collecting the data); gleaning insights; and, crafting subsequent recommendations.
- Entry-level expertise and passion for data analytics.
- Motivation, being self-directed yet able to work well as a team.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner with cross-functional teams
- Experience with:
- Tools and techniques associated with designing, implementing and communicating point-of-service and retrospective analyses of healthcare data.
- Statistical software (e.g. SAS/JMP, R, Python).
- Bayesian analysis and causal inference methods.
- Ability to:
- Develop work plans and workflows and organize and prioritize analytics activities.
- Define issues, interpret data, identify solutions, and make recommendations for action.
- Education and Experience:
- SQL experience
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in a data science, data analytics or closely-related program.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience with any of the following tools is an added advantage: Power BI, Tableau, Grafana, ELK Stack.
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com