MwalimuPLUS is an intelligent e-tutoring solution that provides personalized learning support for primary-school going children. We are looking to hire experienced customer support representative with at least 2 years of experience or holds a diploma in customer service.
SKILLS NEEDED and QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Critical thinking and problem solving.
2. Imagination and creativity.
3. Digital literacy.
4. Communication and collaboration skills
5. The goal is to help students who have subscribed to our product and services and to retain them.
6. Must be specialized in Science and CBC learning.
1. Provide Direct Customer Support.
2. Review and resolve escalations.
3. Support Process Improvement.
4. Train new hires. Take them through the on-boarding for both new customer support team members and sales team members.
5. Customer Satisfaction and retention.
6. Handling customer correspondence such as emails, live chats, What App chats and phone calls.
7. Market and sale MwalimuPLUS product and new features by calling and talking to new clients.
8. Check product reviews from Google Play store and Apple Store. Follow-up with parents and improve on app ratings. Reply to review comments and questions.
9. Answering inbound calls and responding to customers inquiries in a timely manner.
10. Generating customer interest in the company’s products or services.
11. Providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of customers
12. Handling customer correspondence such as emails, live chats, WhatsApp chats and SMS.
13. Check and respond to product reviews from google play store and Apple store. This also includes following up with parents to improve on our App ratings.
14. Training new hires on the on boarding process as well as how to solve customer problems or promote the company’s products and services
15. Document and report on customer feedback to improve the customer experience
16. Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
17. Manage and update customer databases with notes for each customer
How to Apply
Send your updated CV, Clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org