We are a well-established ICT firm, who has a philosophy of delivering superior, professional services and products to retailers, companies, corporate businesses and end users, in East and Central Africa. We are Total ICT Solution Providers to an impressive list of businesses; local, national and international, and our customer-base is continually growing. WizGlobal Kenya is a leading solution provider for Unit Trust, Pension Schemes, Bulk E-Mail and SMS applications. The Company has been promoted by some highly experienced Professionals dedicated to provide total IT solutions under one roof. It possesses not only the most knowledgeable and experience hands to offer most user friendly customized solutions. WizGlobal Kenya provides high quality services for software development and a broad range of software platforms on latest technologies.
The Wizglobal Kenya team consists of consultants, developers and versatile business experts highly qualified, rich of strong listening skills and responsiveness. These skills guarantee the success of our projects and provide quality support to maintain and develop customer implementations.
Our main objective is our customers’ satisfaction. Wizglobal Kenya maintains a thorough understanding and proactive customer needs. It has a leading position in the domestic market and is continually growing in the international market.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires team collaboration and open communication. Coupled with strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction.
We are recruiting for a Full Stack Developer with excellent experience in Laravel, Nodejs and Vue Js to join our software development team.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, who executes his tasks without supervision then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Sound and Quality Delivery – develop, test and document Systems / API’s as allocated by the team leader. This includes preparing for CAB sessions, deployment and post go live support for Systems / APIs candidate for production
- Design – assist in low level design preparation and validation of high level design as shared by the solution architect
- Analysis – participate in analysis sessions for user stories and requirements and ensure complete user requirements are captured and agreed on
- Research on new fit for future technologies and actively implement the viable solutions
- Understanding of Microservices architectures
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed Agile project teams
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system like Apache Kafka ,ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ Laravel MQ
- Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
- Proven software development experience in object-oriented PHP programming at an experienced level.
- Knowledge of front-end web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, Vue, jQuery, Bootstrap, Element UI etc.
- Very strong front-end skills and an eye for design.
- Excellent understanding of MVC design patterns.
- MUST have good knowledge in using Laravel relations
- 4+ Years’ experience with Laravel framework.
- 2+ Years’ experience with Vue JS.
- 2+ Years’ experience with Node JS.
- Strong database skills working with MySQL / PostgreSQL.
- Experience in containerization platforms like Kubernetes, docker-swarms
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using and developing RESTful APIs using
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowledge in using GIT for version control.
- Knowledge in using Trello for tasks management.
- Educational background: Computer Science, Software Engineering, BBIT or an equivalent.
- Experience with application security technologies (e.g. SSL) to ensure secure applications.
- Preferred experience with Linux/AIX OS’s.
- Strong Critical thinkers/ work independent
- Must be able to collaborate in teams.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Qualified Female Candidates are encouraged to apply
What we offer:
- A chance to work on exciting problems in developing countries and have a real impact on improving the quality of services offered to the poor
- Exposure to leading thinkers and researchers in the financial inclusion space
- Significant professional growth potential and opportunity to frame evidence-based discussions in a niche industry
- Opportunity to develop and lead a specific area of project work in a brand new Practice
How to Apply
Send your application to
All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2022, indicate the Subject as Full Stack Developer.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly by a Wizglobal Kenya representative.